Legal notice, delivery, exchange and return policy
This website is owned by ILARDIA CONEXIONES ELÉCTRICAS S.A, a manufacturer of electrical connectors in Bizkaia, with registered office at Pol. Ind. Bekea S/N - 48960 Galdakao (Bizkaia) Spain and VAT number: A48106330. The company's identification and contact details are as follows:
Ownership: ILARDIA CONEXIONES ELÉCTRICAS S.A
VAT NUMBER: A48106330
Address: Pol. Ind. Bekea S/N - 48960 Galdakao (Bizkaia) Spain
Tel: (+34) 944 560 080
General Terms and Conditions of Use
The Subject of the Conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website:
The external appearance of the screen interface, both statically and dynamically, i.e., the navigation tree (hereinafter Contents) and all those online services or resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter Services).
ILARDIA reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web Site and the Content and Services that may be included therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that ILARDIA may at any time interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements included in the Web Site or access to them.
Access to the Website is free and, as a rule, is free of charge, without the User having to provide any consideration to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the communications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made by means of prior subscription or registration by the User.
Accessing, browsing, and using the Website, as well as the spaces enabled for interaction between Users, and the User and ILARDIA, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, and therefore the User accepts, from the moment he/she starts browsing the Website, all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of obligatory compliance. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them every time he/she visits the Website.
The ILARDIA Website provides a wide range of information, services, and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility extends to:
- Any use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by ILARDIA that is contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality, or public order, or that in any other way may infringe the rights of third parties or the operation of the Web Site.
- The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the User on the forms provided by ILARDIA for access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Web Site. In any case, the User shall immediately notify ILARDIA of any event that allows the improper use of the information recorded on said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorised access to identifiers and/or passwords, to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
ILARDIA reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that violate youth or childhood, public order, or safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, ILARDIA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Web Site does not imply the establishment of any type of commercial relationship between ILARDIA and the User.
The User declares that he/she is of legal age and has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this ILARDIA Web Site is not intended for minors. ILARDIA declines any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
The Web Site is primarily intended for Users residing in Spain. ILARDIA makes no representation that the Web Site complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or is domiciled elsewhere and decides to access and/or browse the Web Site, he/she does so at his/her own risk and must ensure that such access and browsing complies with the applicable local legislation, and ILARDIA accepts no liability whatsoever arising from such access.
Access and navigation on the Website: Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
ILARDIA does not guarantee the continuity, availability, and usefulness of the Web Site, or of the Content or Services. ILARDIA will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Web Site, however, ILARDIA makes no representation or warranty that access to this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free.
Nor does ILARDIA accept any responsibility or guarantee that the content or software that may be accessed through this Web Site is free from error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances will ILARDIA be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from accessing, browsing, and using the Web Site, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
ILARDIA is also not liable for any damage that may be caused to users through inappropriate use of this Web Site. ILARDIA accepts no liability whatsoever for any telecommunications failures, interruptions, faults, or defects that may occur.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (European Regulation 679/16 and other implementing regulations) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), ILARDIA informs you that the personal data provided by filling in the electronic registration forms contained on this site, as well as those data to which ILARDIA has access as a result of your browsing; of the consultation, request or contracting of other services or products, or of any transaction or operation carried out during the provision by ILARDIA of the services offered on this site, will be included in a file for which ILARDIA is responsible, whose registered office is located at Pol. Ind. Bekea S/N - 48960 Galdakao (Bizkaia) Spain, you may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data, under the terms and conditions provided by law.
For your convenience, you may also exercise the rights by contacting us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inform ILARDIA immediately of any changes to your personal data so that the information contained in ILARDIA's files is always up to date and free of errors. Likewise, by accepting this legal notice, you acknowledge that the information and personal data collected are accurate and truthful.
Failure to enter the personal data that appear on the forms contained on the site may result in your request not being dealt with. The collection of personal data is carried out for the purpose of developing, complying with and controlling the services offered on the site; compiling statistics, and sending advertising for other products and services, notices, offers and, in general, information of a commercial nature of interest to ILARDIA In accordance with the provisions of articles 11 and 34. e) of the LOPD-RGPD, and taking into account the nature of the services that ILARDIA offers you, both nationally and internationally, we also request your consent for your data to be communicated to subsidiaries or collaborating entities.
ILARDIA undertakes to treat your personal data with the utmost confidentiality and to use it exclusively for the purposes indicated. ILARDIA informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing and/or access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. All the above is in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data (European Regulation 679/16 and other implementing regulations), which approves the Regulation on Security Measures for Automated Files containing Personal Data and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, LSSI.
- Data protection
ILARDIA, has adopted the security measures for the protection of personal data required by the (European Regulation 679/16 and other implementing regulations), on the Protection of Personal Data. The personal data collected, where applicable, through the website are subject to automated processing and are included in a file owned by ILARDIA, which is also responsible for the file.
The completion of forms included on the website implies the express consent of the customer/user to the inclusion of their personal data in the automated file belonging to ILARDIA.
The Customer may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data (European Regulation 679/16 and other applicable regulations) by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Collection of data
The collection of personal data will be carried out solely and exclusively through forms published on different web pages of the website.
- Transfer of personal information to third parties.
ILARDIA does not sell, transfer, lease or transmit in any way information or personal data of its Customers/Users to third parties.
- Use of your data
ILARDIA will only use your personal data to contact you to answer any queries and offers you may request.
This data will only be processed and kept by ILARDIA for the time strictly necessary for the resolution of the request and will be destroyed afterwards.
- To communicate information in accordance with a legal, administrative, or regulatory requirement applicable to ILARDIA or in connection with legal action, prevention, fraud, criminal acts or the prosecution of offenders and alleged offenders, or in connection with credit applications.
- User Rights
The User may exercise their rights of information-access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, (ARCO Rights) which are available to them, and which may be exercised before ILARDIA. To do so, the following connotations must be considered:
- Right of Access: This is the User's right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that ILARDIA has carried out or is carrying out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have any data modified which, being within the automated file, proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: This is the right to delete the User's personal data, except for the provisions of other applicable laws that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of Opposition: This is the User's right not to have their personal data processed or to cease the processing thereof by ILARDIA.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to ILARDIA with the reference "LOPD-RGPD www.ilardia.com" specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the User's ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
The User must use a method of delivery that allows proof of sending and receipt of the request.
This request and any attachments should be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
ILARDIA CONEXIONES ELÉCTRICAS S.A
VAT NUMBER: A48106330
Address: Pol. Ind. Bekea S/N - 48960 Galdakao (Bizkaia) Spain
Tel: (+34) 944 560 080
General Terms and Conditions of Use
The Subject of the Conditions: The Website
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites install on the computer or mobile device of users who visit them. Cookies make it possible for the website to remember the user's actions and preferences (login ID, language, font size and other display preferences), so that the user does not have to reconfigure them when returning to the site or browsing its pages.
Cookies used on the website.
- Manage access to user accounts and ensure security.
- Remember user preferences (login, language, and other options).
- Track traffic to improve the website and its content (third-party cookie).
- Offer contextual advertising and measure its performance (third-party cookies).
- To offer systems of participation and interaction with social networks, insert comments or make product evaluations.
How to control cookies
You can control or delete cookies whenever you want: for more information, see aboutcookies.org. As well as being able to delete all cookies already on your computer, you can also set most browsers to stop accepting cookies. Please note, however, that if you reject cookies, you may have to manually reset your preferences each time you visit a site and certain services and features may no longer work.
Matters relating to the intellectual and industrial property of the Website.
ILARDIA, itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of all the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, video, sound, audio, video, software, texts, colour combinations, logo, structure, etc.). They will therefore be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, and both Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain, will be applicable to them.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of ILARDIA, are expressly prohibited.
If the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Web Site infringes intellectual property rights, he/she must immediately notify ILARDIA using the contact details in the COMPANY INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
Legal actions, applicable legislation, and jurisdiction
ILARDIA reserves the right to take any civil or criminal action it deems necessary for improper use of the Web Site and its Contents, or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and ILARDIA will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the judges and courts that correspond in accordance with the law.
Where can I receive my order?
You can receive it: - Home delivery: at your own home or at the address of your choice. You will receive your package directly at the address you indicate.
It can be your usual address, your second home, your place of work... whatever suits you best. If you are not at that time, there will be a second attempt to deliver your order.
If the order is returned because the delivery time has expired, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs.
How long will my order take to arrive?
If your order is for mainland Spain, it will arrive in approx. 1 or 2 working days, depending on the time you have placed your order. And if your order is for the Balearic Islands, it will arrive in approx. 72 hours. Orders are prepared during the day and are dispatched at approximately 14:00. Please note that no deliveries are made on Saturdays and public holidays.
DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON, SHIPMENTS MAY BE SLIGHTLY DELAYED.
What is the transport company?
For deliveries to mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands, the transport company we work with is DHL.
How much will I pay for shipping costs?
The shipping costs are calculated according to weight, volume, and shipping address.
Can I track the status of my order?
Yes, ask us for your delivery code and you will be able to see the status of your order.
What is the home delivery process?
When your order is in the "Processing" status, that same day (unless it is a Saturday or holiday) it will be dispatched and will arrive between 24 and 48 hours for mainland Spain, 72 for the Balearic Islands.
The transport company will deliver your package to the address you have indicated.
Returns and exchanges.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER?
In accordance with article 70 of the general law for the defence of consumers and users, you have 14 calendar days from receipt of the order for the product/s to be returned to our facilities. In the case of orders placed with in-store collection, this will be 14 calendar days from the time you receive the email informing you that your order is ready to be collected in shop.
If you are not completely satisfied with the product/s our returns policy allows you to return goods for a full refund within 14 days from the date the goods are physically received. If you have benefited from a promotion with free shipping and you return the order in part or in its entirety, in such a way that the conditions required for free shipping are not met, the amount to be refunded will be reduced by the shipping costs not charged and that correspond according to each case.
GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS AND RETURN POLICY:
- Products must be returned in the same condition in which they were received (remember that it is important for us to receive proof of purchase). ILARDIA reserves the right not to accept returns communicated or sent after the deadline set by law, as well as products that are not in the same condition in which they were sent.
- REMEMBER: We will always refund your money with the same means of payment with which you made your order.
- The shipping costs of the order are not refunded.
- Once we receive the package in our warehouses, we will proceed to make your exchange or refund as soon as possible. Please note that it may take up to fifteen (15) days after it arrives at our warehouse, it is checked and processed.
If everything is correct, in case of a return, within a maximum period of fifteen (15) working days from the date of receipt of the package, we will proceed to refund the amount of the article by the same means of payment made.
- EXCHANGES will be accepted in the online shop for the same product in a different model, or another product of your choice of the same or higher price, if the difference is paid and there is stock availability. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which product/s you want to change, and which reference you would like and within 24 working hours we will respond to your request indicating the steps to follow.
- The cost of the new shipment will be paid by the buyer.
- TARS AND POSSIBLE DEFECTS: The consumer law in its article 123.5 indicates that the consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within the period established by law for this purpose, from the moment he/she became aware of it. For this reason, returns that have a defect or defect must be communicated within 24 hours of receipt of the product, to provide a prompt solution. Under no circumstances will products that have been manipulated, used, or that for hygiene reasons are not suitable for sale be accepted as TARE. If you believe that your order has a TARE or possible damage, please contact us immediately so that we can offer you a solution in accordance with the law.
- The guarantees will be applied considering the nature of the goods marketed on the website. According to article 116 of the TRLGDCU (Conformity of the products with the contract):
"1. In the absence of proof to the contrary, the goods shall be deemed to be in conformity with the contract if they meet all the following requirements:
- a) They conform to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities of the product which the seller has presented to the consumer and user in the form of a sample or model.
- b) They are suitable for the uses for which products of the same type are normally intended.
- c) They are of a quality and performance which are normal for a product of the same type and which the consumer and user can reasonably expect, considering the nature of the product (...)".